Vehicle Association of New Zealand
Welcome to VANZ
VANZ has worked with the Low Volume Vehicle Technical Association (LVVTA) to establish systems and procedures that aim to make all vehicle modifications safe. These days most of the people in New Zealand that modify vehicles for use by disabled persons are safety conscious and their work is of a very high standard. However, there is always an exception or two, so VANZ has been working with safety authorities, such as LVVTA, to establish codes of conduct that it's recongnised certifiers and installers must adhere to.
So if you are having work done, or contemplating having modifications done, ask the question: Are You VANZ Approved?
- Encourage and promote safe transportation of people with disabilities.
- Encourage and promote assistance in technical matters relating to the transportation of people with disabilities.
- Establish and operate a system for certification of modifications to vehicles for people with disabilities.
- Promote the training of all parties involved with the certification of modifications to vehicles for people with disabilities.
- Provide support and fellowship for members of the society.
- Encourage and foster enthusiasm, honesty and commitment to excellence and achievement among its members.
- Establish a procedure for addressing complaints.
Selected Products Supplied by VANZ Members
Anytime, Anywhere you need Access. Dependable, Durable and Made in the USA.
These incredible products lift, store and allow transportation of your unoccupied wheelchair, scooter or Powerchair.
A specialist mobility vehicle rental company.
Vehicle transfer lift with a shaped extension arm which fits around person.
Parafed Auckland is a not for profit trust, funds generated from hirage of the van are used to promote disabled sports.