By accessing “The VANZ forums (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “VANZ”, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “VANZ Forums”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “VANZ” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
VANZ FORUM PARTICIPATION POLICY
This Policy applies to anyone who uses, and communicates through, the VANZ Forum.
This Policy is subject to revision and changes without notice. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Policy to ensure you are acting in accordance with it.
By using the VANZ Forum, you agree to adhere to this Policy. If you do not agree to adhere to this Policy, you should immediately cease to use the VANZ Forum and inform VANZ of your disagreement.
(1) RESPONSIBILITY FOR POSTINGS - VANZ is under no circumstances responsible for the postings and messages by the forum participants. The postings do not reflect the views of VANZ, only that of the originators.
(2) ACCURACY OF POSTS - VANZ does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message.
(3) INDEMNITY - By viewing and using the Forum, you indemnify VANZ of all claims howsoever resulting from your usage of the Forum.
(4) MONITORING & MODERATION - Considering the real-time nature of this communication facility, it is impossible for VANZ to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of all posted messages and VANZ is not responsible for any messages posted.
(5) VANZ RIGHT TO RESTRICT ACCESS - VANZ may at its sole discretion allow access to, or exclude, anybody from the Forum.
(6) COMPLAINT OF OBJECTIONABLE MESSAGE - Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to report the post using the 'report' button above each post or contact us immediately by email: firstname.lastname@example.org VANZ has the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so.
(7) VANZ RIGHT TO DELETE, AND CENSOR - Although VANZ does not and cannot review all the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, VANZ reserves the right to delete, censor or publish any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless VANZ, with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
(8) MODERATOR DECISION IS FINAL - Any decision made by the Moderator to edit, delete or censor a message or ban a member from the Forum is final and no discussion or correspondence will be allowed.
(9) VANZ RIGHT TO DISCLOSE - VANZ also reserves the right to reveal your identity and any other information deemed necessary by VANZ in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
(10) NO ABUSIVE & IRRESPONSIBLE POSTING - You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the VANZ Forum to post any material which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, or threatening or otherwise violative of any law. Do display basic courtesy and manners just as you would in a face-to-face public gathering.
(11) NO ADVERTISEMENTS & SPAMS - Advertisements, and solicitations are inappropriate and not allowed on the VANZ Forum.
(12) RESPONSIBILITY OF USER - You agree to never give your login detail to another person, and you also agree to never use another member's account to post messages or browse the Forum.
(13) BANNING - Contravention on any of the above policies may, at VANZ's sole discretion, lead to your temporary or permanent banning from the VANZ Forum.
(14) DISCLOSURE OF IDENTITY - If a serious breach of law or regulation is committed, VANZ may, at its sole discretion, disclose your identity to the appropriate authority for investigation and prosecution.
SOFTWARE USE POLICY
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “VANZ” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “VANZ” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “VANZ” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.